26 aprilie 2012

mouthfull

I was attracted for a long time by human expressions and human emotion. I tried to capture it but I often feel more attracted to sadness rather than happiness. I find myself to be a more of a... not pessimistic, but thoughtfull which I find winning in relation to joy. I'd rather think of stuff and have my concerned face on than laugh out silly. That does not mean that I am not joyfull at times and that I can't relate to happiness. No, no...



disintegration




       disintegration in time


hiding disintegration






details


drypoint over spitbite


drypoint over spitbite


So I finally managed to upload prints of my own. But there are more to come. Not sure if I should upload them or not... I'll think about it...  Need to get my final masters work ready in between.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu