31 decembrie 2012

2013

2013


new year's resolution.
never had one.



But for this following year I have a great feeling. I am confident it is going to be a great year.


I don't know why. 
I suppose I know I don't know much.
Therefor, what I wish for all my friends and readers, is for them to know what to decide. We can make anything happen if we really want to. But sometimes (or in my case, most of the times) we are too scared to decide. Because once we did decide we can feel like there's no going back, and noone really knows which way is the good way to go. I know who I want to be and what I want to do. But the world seems to be so big and full of oportunities, too many ways to go.



So I wish all of you good luck making decisions in 2013.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu